Nolias Gallery at Great Suffolk Street offers an exhibition space suitable for solo-shows or small group exhibitors. It stands in one of London's artistic hotspots, just a short walk away from Tate Modern. The space is also suitable for video, film and animation exhibitions or showcases.
Mon-Sun 1 pm to 6 pm
The gallery is open by appointment at other times.
1. Schedule a meeting.
2. Discuss the contract.
3. Upon agreement, place a deposit of 50% of the agreed amount. The deposit is non-refundable if the exhibitor pulls out at any time.
4. The signing of the contract.
1. Setting up: Sunday between 9 am and 6 pm.
2. Exhibitors must bring their own tools.
3. The space is to be kept clean and presentable.
4. Setting up should be completed on Sunday by 6 pm.
5. All packaging is to be removed from the gallery after setting up.
The gallery is perfectly set-up for you to host a private viewing with refreshments.
1. Private View from 5.30-9pm.
2. The gallery does not open until 5 pm.
3. Refreshments must be provided by the artists and to be set up the day before the private view.
4. After the private view, the gallery is to be cleaned, ready for viewing the next day.
1. Invigilating will be carried out by the artists.
2. Gallery keys will be given to the curator only, and he/she will be responsible for them.
1. Saturday 3-7pm
2. All holes in the walls are to be filled & painted over with matt white paint where necessary.
3. All packaging including that of food and drink is to be removed from the gallery at the end of setting
Exhibitors are responsible for their own flyers and marketing. Exhibitors are strongly advised to print their flyers at least 2 weeks prior to opening. Fees and charges
Ground Floor Exhibition Space
On approval of your application, a hirer contract and invoice will be forwarded for signing and payment. A non-refundable deposit of 50% must be placed. Payment must be met in full 4 weeks prior to the commencement of the hire period.
Cancellations made later than 4 weeks prior to the commencement of the hire period will result in your full fee being forfeited.
Nolias Gallery does not insure your exhibition, and will not be liable for any loss or damage.